As easy as...
We aim to make the process of designing your project as easy as possible and at an incredibly affordable price.
Step 1 - Measurements and brief
Download and print our quick guide here. This document includes the following:
- An easy to use measurement guide.
- An example floor plan so you can see the detail we need.
- A blank floor plan for you to print and complete.
- A brief sheet with hyperlinks so you can view and select various types of options and finishes.
Grab your tape measure and get started!
TIP: Keep your print-out ready as you get to the kitchen details. Click on the online links that appear in the PDF on screen to help you decide on what you want for your kitchen and fill in the printed page by hand. Once completed, simply scan the filled out brief page and return to us by email together with the dimensional sketch and about 4 photos of the room .
If you have detailed builders plans simply scan and return to us together with the filled out brief form and photos.
We now have all the information we need to come up with a dazzling design!
Step 2 - Draft drawings
Receive your draft drawings. See our Packages page for more details.
Review the renderings/presentation thoroughly and take notes of any changes you would like to make. Try to get as much included in one sitting as the packages include two free revisions and any additional changes will incur design charges.
Step 3 - Receive your final presentation
- Receive online links to your final designs. It's time to get excited about your new space!
- Don't forget that we can help you source cabinet quotes and supply contact details for industry professionals.